UC San Diego's Department of Music
Facts about wait-listed classes:
- Wait-lists are automated, starting with 2nd Pass Enrollment. When a student drops from the course, the next eligible person on the wait list will be automatically enrolled.
- Classes can be wait-listed until 4:30 p.m. on Thursday of Week 2. See deadlines for the academic year.
- There are no waitlists starting Friday of Week 2.
- Before the quarter begins, you can enroll in and wait-listed for a total of 19.5 units.
- After the quarter begins, you can enroll in and wait-listed for a total of 22 units.
- If a student doesn't meet class requirements/prerequisites when the system attempts to move him/her from the wait list into the class, the student will not be added to the course.
Commonly asked questions:
|1||The class or section you want is full.||
* WebReg will offer you the option of enrolling in another open section of that class, or wait-listing the section.
Note: Classes you have wait-listed will display in WebReg.
|2||You change your mind and want to add or wait-list a different section of a class for which you are already enrolled.||
* Check the Schedule of Classes to make sure there are seats available.
|3||You want to find out if you were placed into a section from the wait list.||
* If you are enrolled in a wait-listed class, it will be included on your Class List and you will be notified by e-mail.